We do not collect credit card information or government ID numbers in our apps.
What data do we collect?
Data provided by you
- Player name (real or alias)
- Contact information (email)
Data collected from our partners
We use third-party partners such as social networking, advertising networks and data analytic providers.
- Data made available by you via your privacy choices in third-party services such as Facebook, Google and Apple
- Demographic data (by IP address)
- Additional data for advertising and analytics purposes
Do Not Track
At this time, Giant Little Games, LLC does not currently respond to Do Not Track signals, whether that signal is received on a computer or on a mobile device.
Use by Minors
If you are under 18, you must obtain your parent’s permission to play our games. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How we use your information
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including monitoring usage of our services.
- To manager your account data which may include name, email, points and in-app-purchase items.
- To contact you by email for password reset.
- For other purposes such as data analysis, crash and bug fixes, and identifying usage trends to improve the games.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org